If your company has a chosen charity it has pledged to raise money for, these challenges are a cost-effective and time-efficient way to raise money.
You can get involved in even more good causes and positive image-building by linking an event in with a local project, giving physical and financial help to the community through which your employees have walked, trekked or run.
Some benefits to organisations sending employees on our challenging and active adventures1. Provide a "once-in-a-lifetime" experience, forging a common bond between those taking part.
- Provide a "once-in-a-lifetime" experience, forging a common bond between those taking part.
- Fundraise for your chosen charity.
- Superb team-building opportunities.
- Creating networking opportunities.
- Improved communication & relationships between employees,teams,merged companies, etc.
- Better leadership and organisation abilities.
- Enhanced morale and company loyalty.
- Excellent PR opportunities.